Banana Republic City Sounds Tour
Even though I used to work there for an entire month so I could score the employee discount all those years ago, I'm not a big fan of their mainstream cookie-cutter suburban mall fashions. But I AM a sucker for free booze and gift bags.... :)
Highlights from their description:
• Enjoy a live musical performance
• Savor complimentary refreshments
• Get makeup tips from a Benefit Cosmetics beauty artist
• Take home a fun-filled goodie bag
Thanks to deliciouslife for the tip! :)
Don't forget to RSVP!
Thursday Feb 26th 7-9pm
San Francisco, 256 Grant Avenue
Santa Monica, 3rd St. Promenade
Orange County, South Coast Plaza
Houston, The Galleria
Chicago, 744 North Michigan Avenue
New York, Rockefeller Center; 67th & Broadway
Virginia, Tysons Corner Center
Monday - Friday
50% off food at Cecconi’s Opening Week Offer
Another fancy schmancy charcuterie boasting restaurant opening up in WeHo.... **yawn** BUT because they are opening this week, this normally $$$ restaurant's foods can be had for $-$$. So that means Sea Bass Carpaccio Tapenade is $8 instead of $16 and veal osso bucco gremolata is $13 instead of $26.
Mon - Fri Feb 23-27
8764 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles 90069
Sao Paolo show at Scion Space
This show appeals to me for several reasons:
1. Close to my apt
2. Since I just returned from a Brazil trip, I have a soft spot for all things Brazilian... oh yeah, and when I was in Rio, there was some amazing artwork just plastered all over the streets for the public to enjoy
3. Free valet parking
4. OPEN BAR!! and on a Saturday!
Seriously though, this should be a great show that emanates with the pulsating energy that Sao Paolo just can't keep to itself.
Get there early to score the goods, trust me....
Saturday February 28th
Scion Installation L.A.
3521 Helms Avenue (at National)
Culver City, CA. 90232