Monday, March 2, 2009

Grand Opening Party for Barbarella Bar in Echo Park

Despite the fact that my job is SO getting in the way of my social life, I wanted to share this quick tidbit: Barbarella Bar which is a brand new bar named after the namesake movie will have its official opening party tomorrow night with complimentary specialty martinis (yum!!), items from their bar menu, and a live DJ along with free valet parking. They claim they are located in Silver Lake, but that's just their way of trying to tell you that they are hipster-friendly. Cuz real angelenos know that silverlake = losangeles.

I'd be so all over this if I wasn't pulling my 60hr workweeks. But you should still go and tell me all about it afterwards so I can live vicariously through others!!

Try to count how many fedora hats you see at this event. Should be a fun exercise...

RSVP here!

Tuesday March 3rd
7-9pm
Barbarella Bar
2906 N. Hyperion Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027
(310)815-8840

No comments: